AOB Short Term Needs
an MK Teacher could be short term
Pastor to lead our English services and offer counseling or Bible studies
- Physicians - FP, OB-Gyn, GS, Ortho, Peds, Anesthesiology/CRNA, other subspecialties; Hospital Administrator/CFO, Physician Assistants, Physical Therapist, Nurses and Nurse Educators, Clinical Lab Director/Pathologist
MCH Renewal Project Needs:
- Electricians, Heavy Equipment operator, Cabinetry installer – 2 weeks to 2 months.
- Please contact the MCH Medical Director about personnel needs.
PRIORITY SHORT-TERM NEEDS: FAMILY PHYSICIANS, OB-GYN, SURGEONS, NURSES; MCHRP TECHNICAL ASSISTANCE
* Nurses are needed for a minimum of 3 months. See notes below.
AOB Career Personnel Needs
- Hospital Personnel: Physicians – Family Practice, OB-Gyn, General Surgeon, Ortho, Pediatrics, Anesthesiology/CRNA, other subspecialties; Hospital Administrator/CFO, Physician Assistants, Physical Therapist, Nurses and Nurse Educators, Clinical Lab Director/Pathologist
- Human Resource Project Supervisors: TEFL, Handicraft Production & Marketing, Agriculture, Education, Computer Training
- Educators: TEFL teachers, Theological educators
Theological Educators’ responsibilities will include course writing and development of materials (to enhance quality and help fulfill requirements for accreditation), mentoring and modeling effective teaching in the class room.
Hospital Administrator’s duties include: finance, personnel and public relations. They do not include medical care issues.
Physicians with other specialties should contact the MCH Medical Director.
Nurses will serve primarily in supervisory and training capacities. Nurses with advanced training or specialized experience are needed. Examples: Nurse Midwife, Nurse Anesthetist, Community/Public Health Nurse, Critical Care Nurse, Nurse Educator, Nursing Administrator
PRIORITY CAREER NEEDS: FAMILY PHYSICIANS, OB-GYN, HOSPITAL ADMINISTRATOR/CFO, NURSES, THEOLOGICAL EDUCATORS, ADMINISTRATOR/TREASURER